February 8, 2021
Paraben is excited to bring you the latest updates for our E3 Forensic Platform with changes and features that continue to improve digital forensic investigations. Effective, efficient, and Easy-to-use The E3 Forensic Platform provides acquisition and analysis on everything from computers and mobiles to cloud data. E3:Universal provides the top licensing option for your all-in-one solution for digital forensics.
The 2.8 release of the E3 Forensic Platform has a variety of updates to include parsing of new smartphone apps with iOS, increased data triage capabilities, token retrieval for cloud processing of Discord just to name a few. Customize your triage data with Android devices by creating your own template feature sets. More app data from apps like iOS Health, TigerConnect, Waze, Facebook Messenger, Viber, and Tiktok. Import of discord data with local token recovery and even more data triage features are now available.
The variety of features you get with the E3 Forensic Platform make sure you stay on top of the latest trends with data as well as able to expand your capabilities with some of the old data stores like improvements to the Registry processing. We try to look at each release and offer features that are for all types of examinations.
-Commented Amber Schroader, CEO & Founder
Hard Drive Forensics Features:
- New categories have been added to the Data Triage:
- Authentication Data category displaying Discord authentication data, which can be exported to the AuthData.bin file and used for authentication during Discord cloud data import
- System Data Files category displaying pagefile.sys and hiberfil.sys files
- Registry category including the following subcategories:
- New Full Registry subcategory displaying all data available in the Windows registry of the definite PC
- Existing Parsed Registry Data and Incident Response
- A new portion of Windows registry keys has been added to the existing subcategories of the Parsed Registry Data and Incident Response categories of the Data Triage, namely, Explorer, Devices, Network Connections, Security, Programs, Users Info, and Auto-run.
- An issue with displaying the truncated messages in the exported PST databases has been fixed.
Cloud Data Features:
- Import of Discord application data using the AuthData file is supported now. The Discord authentication data detected on the system disk or disk image can be easily exported from the Authentication Data category of the Data Triage.
Mobile Forensics Features:
- iOS/iPadOS backup encryption can be enabled on the device before its logical acquisition without using the third-party tools and disabled automatically when the acquisition finishes.
- Now you can create your templates of feature sets and use them during the logical acquisition of autodetected Android devices.
- ADB Backup feature in the Acquisition Wizard has been updated.
- New iOS Apps Support:
- Facebook Messenger
Advanced-Data Analysis Features:
- Log Files category has been added to the Sorted Files categories. Now *.log files are placed in this category after sorting.
- Option for displaying the deleted files separately after sorting has been added to the Content Analysis Wizard. When it is selected, the deleted files are placed in the Deleted Files category in the Sorted Files pane and sorted by the file type subcategories.
|Paraben offers live demonstrations and fully-functional trials of Paraben’s E3 Platform by reaching out to [email protected] or [email protected] to setup your review of the powerful digital forensic software.|
About Paraben Corporation:
Founded in 1999 Paraben has been innovating technology for 20 years. In 2001 Paraben released the first foundation solution for mobile devices, smartphones, email, and gaming system forensics. Paraben has been forging new approaches for dealing with digital evidence. Paraben’s focus on mobility led to many other areas of innovation, including the research and development into the Internet of Things (IoT) with the Forensics of EverythingTM (FoE). Paraben supports logical and physical images with mobile devices and supports 100% of smartphones on the market. In addition, Paraben can add to an existing arsenal with specialized tools for unique data, such as network email servers, local email archives, internet related data, and gaming systems. Paraben provides software with a unified vision and interface for dealing with all types of digital data. From start-to-finish, Paraben offers solutions that can build new capabilities into any digital investigation.
New Mobile Fast Track Training Nashville TN
Paraben’s Mobile Fast Track has been a popular course to get started in the field of mobile forensics for over a decade. Through those years it has gone through many revisions, but the latest is probably the most exciting."I am thrilled to add even more labs than ever...
Digital forensic treats for OSINT investigators with new E3 Forensic Platform version 3.4 Release
Digital forensics has long been known for understanding the ins and outs of data better than many other fields. Understanding the data can only be enhanced with the perspective that OSINT can provide to the field of digital investigations. Paraben’s latest E3 Forensic...
E3 Forensic Platform Version 3.3 with new Remote Cloud Collector
The 3.3 version of the E3 Forensic Platform continues with industry firsts with a new Remote Cloud Collection option. With more and more data moving to the cloud the need for innovative approaches to the collection of this data continues to be a high demand for...