E3 Forensic Platform Release Details
RELEASE version 3.5
Version 3.5 Released Spring 2023
- Support of Viber desktop chat database evidence has been added. You can review:
o Chats (individual and groups)
o Call Logs
• Support for Firefox-based browsers has been added. You can view the history data of the following browsers:
o Pale Moon
o Tor Browser
- New categories have been added to Data Triage:
o The Roaming category gives access to the folder with application data being synchronized across the operating systems.
o The Startup category gives access to items being started on the System startup.
- New columns have been added to Data Triage to provide more information on the detected data:
o Creation time
o Last change time
o Last modification time
o Allocated size (bytes)
o MFT number
- The MuiCache registry data has been moved to a separate category in the Registry part of the Data Triage for quicker access.
- The Android ADB Downgrade feature allows receiving application data from not-rooted Android devices of different models (Samsung, Pixel, etc.) with Android up to 13.x.
- Android ADB Downgrade supports either complete or partial support of Apps such as:
o And more!
- For Office 365 Import, the possibility to enable or disable retrieving for folder structure for each email account is added. Disabling folder structure retrieving makes the processing of large accounts quicker.
- For Office 365 Import, email messages that were skipped in previous versions due to unsupported folder names are now imported in a special folder.
- Office 365 Import speed has been increased.
- Ability to pre-define the Company name that will be used in the Consent document during the live cloud analysis has been added.
- Potential issues with Slack authentication have been fixed.
- Potential issues with importing the Account info for Instagram have been fixed.
- No changes this release.
- Facebook OSINT support has been added. Now you can analyze data from any public Facebook account.
- A potential issue with access to Twitter OSINT data has been fixed.
- Potential issues with importing the Account info for Instagram OSINT have been fixed.