E3 Forensic Platform Release Details
RELEASE version 3.0
Version 3.0 Released Summer 2021
• Support of Microsoft Edge browser data has been added.
• Support of Opera browser data has been added.
• Support of the Brave browser data has been added.
• AD1 format by FTK Imager has been added to the support.
Now AD1 disk image files can be added to E3 through the
image files auto-detect and analyzed as file system evidence.
• New MBOX mail store evidence has been added. It allows
adding MBOX databases of different email clients as
evidence, for example, data exported from Becky!, Evolution, KMail, Sylpheed, ClawsMail and others.
• Support of Thunderbird mail storage evidence versions
higher than 2.0 has been added to the support.
• SeaMonkey mail storage is supported now and can be
added as evidence through the Thunderbird database plug-
• New Logs & Artifacts Import Wizard has been added. It is designed to import logs and other data obtained from other applications. In 3.0 version, import of Microsoft Exchange message tracking logs is available.
- Information that the message was Sent with Siri is displayed now. It is available in the Messages and Recovered Messages grids for devices with iOS 13 and higher.
- A new field for serial number displaying for new Samsung devices has been added to Device Properties received during the Android Logical acquisition.
- Acquisition and analysis support through iOS 14.7.1 and below.
- Import of Dropbox application data using the account credentials is available. The following Dropbox data can be imported:
o Account Info
o File List
o Deleted Files
- Import of Slack application data using the AuthData file has been added to the support. The detected Slack authentication data is available in the Authentication Data category of the Data Triage.
- A potential issue with Google authentication of new accounts has been fixed.
- Import of Twitch application data using the AuthData file is supported now in E3:Universal only. The Twitch authentication data detected on the system disk or disk image can be exported from the Authentication Data category of the Data Triage. The following Twitch data can be imported:
- Current User Info
- Conversations and Conversation List
- Following Games, Hosts, and Channels
- Saved Videos
- Own Stream List
- User Avatars
- No changes this release.
- Not available in this release.