January 24, 2019
When looking through the piles of digital evidence that now represent a potential suspect getting a quick roadmap of where to look is important. In
- Microsoft Outlook (PST) 2019 is supported now.
- Plug-ins for processing GroupWise and EDB 5.5 mail storage databases are available in x64 version.
- Speed-up of data acquisition from iOS devices due to the new solutions implemented.
- Import and parsing of iOS case files created by GrayKey are now available.
- Time properties are available for binary files acquired via Android Logical, Android Physical, Tizen Logical, Portable Device Logical, SIM Card Reader Logical, and iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Advanced Logical plug-ins. Time in the properties is displayed in the time zone set in Electronic Evidence Examiner.
- A potential issue with duplication of the external storage file system after the full logical acquisition of some Lenovo devices has been resolved.
- Potential issues with Chrome, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram parsing have been resolved.
- A potential issue with parsing the new versions of Jott Messenger has been resolved.
- A potential issue with displaying an incorrect status for the authentication data after Android full logical acquisition has been resolved.
As with each release Paraben’s E3 Platform is automatically distributed to current subscription holders. If you are not a current subscription holder but are interested in taking a look at the E3 Platform we make the process easy. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to set up a fully functional trial.
Data Triage can save hours of time for an investigator. Being able to quickly see if the machine was connected to the cloud is critical for all investigators to know.
-Commented Greg Kipper, VP of Cyber
About Paraben Corporation:
Since 2001 Paraben has been a foundation in solutions for mobile devices, smartphones, email, and gaming system forensics. Paraben has been forging new approaches for dealing with digital evidence. Paraben’s focus on mobility led to many other areas of innovation, including the research and development into the Internet of Things (IoT) with the Forensics of EverythingTM (FoE). Paraben supports logical and physical images with mobile devices and supports 100% of the smartphones on the market. In addition, Paraben can add to an existing arsenal with specialized tools for unique data, such as network email servers, local email archives, internet related data, and gaming systems. Paraben provides software with a unified vision and
Written by Riley Anne JohnsAs more people depend on technology for both personal and professional endeavors, digital forensics has never been more important. Digital forensics is a branch of forensic science specifically focused on cybercrime, using computer evidence...
According to Wikipedia Waze is: Waze is a GPS navigation software app and a subsidiary of Google. It works on smartphones and tablet computers that have GPS support. It provides turn-by-turn navigation information and user-submitted travel times and route details...
Paraben releases a new 3.0 version of the E3 Forensic Platform, the all-in-one solution for digital evidence and data investigations. Paraben’s E3 Platform was the first platform that allowed for a unified investigation of digital data from multiple sources such as...