Mobile Fast Track Training
Join us for this 3-day training course online. All course materials are recorded. An instructor is available during course times to help with questions and labs. The Mobile Fast Track course goes into acquisitions, analysis, and the details in-between that can provide you key evidence in your forensic investigation.
- Each course must have a minimum of 5 students to proceed.
- All course times are 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.
- Students will need to have their own machine connected to the internet during class.
- The E3 Forensic Platform must be installed and licensed.
- Licenses are offered to students at no additional cost to be used during their course.
U.S. Domestic Classes
All acquisition devices, materials, software, labs, etc. are provided prior to class and shipped to each student. Return shipping labels are provided to return acquisition devices after class is completed.
Devices that are not returned will be charged to the student. Each student receives $1,000 U.S. in acquisition devices that are required to be shipped back.
All materials will be provided via links to download to the local machine. No acquisition devices will be shipped due to restrictions on equipment shipments. All labs will be focused on Analysis only. Acquisition lab time can be set up with one-on-one time with an instructor virtually.